Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WSOP Withdrawal

The last few events are taking place before the Main Events starts on Friday....the coverage this year on the Internet has been wonderful.....now, I am still pissed off that many of the cable companies in the US including Time Warner do not carry ESPN360so a portion of the American fans/players have been excluded....now we all know that someone will find a way around that but we should not have to do that....even with that little glitch....the coverage has been a real bonus with 24 final tables being live streamed.

My problem is that with the last final table this evening.....for a long time..I foresee a withdrawal problem looming. Have been staying up way too late and last night could not keep my eyes open when down to four but then when I got up, it was heads up for the HORSE event and got to see the last of it.

Tonight will be bittersweet....I have loved seeing the FTs and seeing the hole cards was not even an issue. To me was very interesting to guess and learn the ins and outs of many of the games......so much to take in and who cares that you are watching slow action for 10-12 hours at a time....

Will see how the next few days go.....of course will be tuned in to

No comments: